I’m already aware of the fact that you’re in love with BlueStacks app player and here is your chance to get hands-on and that too without any issues at all. This guide is here because I wish to guide you on how quickly and easily you can install this app player. Yes, this is BlueStacks installation guide.
Ever since the smartphone apps arise on the horizon and made the life easier for the Homo sapiens, the developers are giving more effort to develop more apps to make the life even easier.
Also read: YouWave Download and Installation Process
The apps have become so popular that now the Windows PC users too want all these apps on their PC. The software we are having here supports even mac platform.
Now, the most effective way of doing so is to download and install an Android emulator on the PC and then running the apps using it, and the BlueStacks seems the right option as the emulator.
But, the things become quite tricky for the non-computer friendly users as there are a few steps before the installing it starts operating on your PC.
Installing BlueStacks Guide
For the ease of everyone who wishes to use Android and iOS apps on the PC, here is the complete guide for them:
- First of all, go to the official website, you’ll see two options there to select the Windows or Mac and you know which one is to select.
- After selecting the OS, the .EXE file will start to get download on your PC.
- Once it gets downloaded, click the setup icon from where you store all the downloaded items on your PC.
- After clicking on the icon, you’ll have to tick the check box of terms and conditions and the BlueStacks will start to get installed. Also, a few more files will be downloaded in between the process.
- Now, just wait to get the downloading finished and then there would be two icons available on your desktop which will be named as Apps and BlueStacks.
- Click on the Apps to search the famous apps from the Android or iOS store and download them to enjoy.
It was not as hard as you thought! Was it?
Now, just to say that why so many people choose only BlueStacks and no other options, then here below are the reasons behind that:
- It only takes a few MB of space on your PC, hence not affecting the CPU functioning or the speed.
- The interface is very smooth and it’s very rare that you’ll get any glitch while using it.
- You can use almost all the famous apps and games like WhatsApp, Angry Birds, Asphalt 8 or any other.
But the only issue you may face will be because of old version of graphics driver. You need to update it and make sure it’s of HD standard. Otherwise you may face certain issues.
So, I guess there is no reason has left to not to use the BlueStacks Android emulator for your PC.
However, there definitely are many options available in the market, but this one among them has been one of the best options around and this above BlueStacks installation Guide will make sure that you’re able to use all the smartphone apps on your PC easily.
Also read: Quick Way to Install Android Apps on PC
You don’t need to leave my blog without subscribing for newsletter. Simply put in your email ID and click on Subscribe option. You’ll receive an email to confirm the subscription and once done, you can receive all these important tutorials right in your inbox as soon as they are being live here.