This guide is specifically written to help you know how to quickly install Andy emulator without any error. Getting this software ready on your computer is pretty easy and you may not need this guide but still there are certain things which you should be aware of.
The time when people asked for the option to install and run Android apps on their PC, the BlueStacks emulator was there to fulfill the needs of people and has been very successful in doing so.
But, as the time passed, the BlueStacks started to offer regular glitch sessions with a few more issues like getting changed often, higher requirements for PC and others.
So, there arrived another option to conquer the realm of BlueStacks that is named Andy. This option is very handy in the usage and offers better service than its other counterparts as well.
Also read: Install BlueStacks on Laptop
Now, if you also are fed up with the BlueStacks or any other alternatives and want to install Andy on PC, here below are the steps then:
You need to be aware of certain requirements of Andy software which must be matched with your PC. Here I’m writing them one by one.
- First thing is that your computer should be running on Windows OS which is Vista or any other higher like 7, 8, 8.1 or even 10. Windows XP won’t work in this case because it’s too old.
- Next thing to check is that your computer is having at least 4GB of RAM. If it’s just 2GB then you may face lots of performance issues.
- Next to consider is having at least 512MB or higher storage of graphics/video card.
- Also make sure that the graphics driver version is updated and compatible to play HD content pretty easily.
Once you’re sure of these requirements then you won’t find any errors at all.
Tutorial to Install Andy Emulator without any Error
Well, this software has definitely provided a better option to install and run Android apps on PC, and here is how you do that.
- To start, go to the official website to download it.
- Now, click on the setup file and click on the run options from the pop-up.
- After this, an installer window will get appear and you need to click on the ‘Next’ to start that.
- The next step will be accepting the terms and conditions which I guess you know how to do.
- Once reached the above step, the install will start and some other files will also get downloaded in the process.
- After the installing gets over, you need to click on the ‘Finish’ option that will get you 2 icons on the home screen.
- Tap on Apps icon and synchronize with your Google account’s e-mail and password.
Now, search all the latest apps or games and enjoy running and installing them on your PC without any issues.
Why Install Andy Emulator?
There are a few reasons which force us to install Andy Emulator over BlueStacks and others and here below are they:
- Offers better user interface with less glitches.
- Handy to use with controls.
- Easy to download and install apps.
- Better working of apps with no slow down what so ever in computer processing.
- It works just like a tablet device running pure stock version of OS.
The BlueStacks is surely a good option, but with the time, its service has been on the downside so the other options popped up in the market and Andy is one of them.
Also read: Install YouWave on PC
Installing Andy Emulator is as same as of any other Android emulator and the above steps will help you regarding that for sure. Still, if you have any queries, you can write us to them in the comment section below and I’ll try my best to come up with solution.
Still, if you have any queries, you can write us to them in the comment section below and I’ll try my best to come up with solution.